Monday, October 10, 2005

 

The Case of the Suck

Something just happened that really, really, really sucks.

i was parking my fucking car and accidentally tapped the other car
next to where i was going to park mine. no big deal right, happens all
the time. lol.. to me, anyway.. so i park it and the guards come up
and they're all like, you fucken scraped the car man! and im like no
way, i barely even touched it! i mean there was a scrape there but i
was like there's no fucken way i did that one, it was just a little
tap! so i walked to work and all, happy go lucky..

then this guy comes barging into the room ten minutes later and pretty
much screams at me, you hit my car!!! im like wtf no i didnt, and hes
like yes you did you fucking guy! you hit my car and now my car needs
repair!!! im like jesus christ calm down, i barely tapped it. anyway
this went on for a while, then he barged out quickly as he came in.
moments later he shows back up with his guard friend and is all like
yah, he saw you. and im like omfg ok fine, if he says he saw me then
all right, but dammit beavis, this just aint right...

so we go down to the parking lot and look at the fucking thing, and
obviously this guy is really proud of his fucking car... and then he
let me off the hook, i have no idea why, after i admitted that ok fine
i did it, ya happy, you fucken shit???

wow, i just reread the post and it is full of curses. sorry about
that. i am just a little upset... anyway... how is your day going?

ok, at this point i am ready to let it go and now it becomes part of
my collection of stupid and funny stories... which is a good thing,
right?!?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?