Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

Random stuff

Hey yaaaa... heeeyyy yaaaaa....

I have not been high in over four months. or drunk, actually, but that i don't miss. I can't write like I used to. I draw now. It's relaxing but its very difficult. The best thing about drawing is that you know where you want to get before you start. You have an image in your head of what you want to see on the page. Of course, it usually doesn't come out that way. But that's the challenge, to get as close to it as you can. Writing is relatively a mess. You have no idea where you want to get before you start and nothing to say to get there.

Kind of like this.

I got stood up twice today. The second time was just two hours ago. Fucking people. They tell me I can meet them and then they're not there. I'm busting my ass here and all I get is shit like this. Wow, this week has been useless!

Gas is very expensive. One gallon costs more or less a shit load: $3.41. Wait, is there a price difference between a shit load and a crap load? I forgot. Anyway, I blew $36 on gas today, and there went my supper. When it gets to $48 I'm selling the car because at that point it will be cheaper to take taxis. I got it all figured out already. That's how much free time I have.

I went with Mary Jane to a Thai place today. Outdoors, very nice. The only problem is the amount of flies.

The thing I hate most about flies is when they land on you and you flick your hand so they will go away, and they don't. Then you have to flick your hand again, harder, which causes unnecessary stress. Stupid flies.

I'll build a huge net in midtown and catch them all. Then I'll eat them. hahaha... just kidding. I wouldn't put the net in midtown!

Well, this is pointless. I have to get back to even more pointless pursuits!

Cheers.
Peter

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?