Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Suckage thy name is sleep

I have been so sleepy today. Ridiculous. Sort of. Aaah. Sleepy.

Because I went to this quizzo yesterday and when I came back I couldn't sleep. Granted, I had slept most of the day. But still. Well, I did stay up doing Spidey things. You wouldn't understand.

In any case, only got 4 hours worth. Not enough!

Today I am Zombey, not Spidey. (OMG, I'm so clever.) The weird thing is I have absolute and complete control over my sleepiness. Which is weird, before I would of just fallen asleep in front of the computer. Then, I would of gone to the bathroom to sit on the loo and slept for around 15 to 30 minutes, like that, totally undignified. Today it was udderly unnecessary.

Which rocks, of course.

Cheerio
Peter

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?